Supply Chain Management Analyst
— Winnipeg, MB
Estimated: $76,743 – $97,174 a year.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Canada Winnipeg is seeking a Supply Chain Management Analyst with a Logistics background, reporting to the Materials Management Manager, working out of the Winnipeg, Manitoba office. The Supply Chain Management Analyst will join the Demand Management team supporting Boeing Business Partners.
The Supply Chain Management Analyst position requires experience collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver against Program commitments and priorities. This role is an integral part of the Boeing team, helping to execute a variety of business needs.
- Incorporates change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the global supply chain.
- Develops and controls inventory plans and optimizes inventory levels.
- Assists in performing inventory and materials management processes, e.g. providing Over Stock inventory trends
- Coordinates with company customer support representatives, contract administration, purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, traffic, warehousing, suppliers and customers.
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders.
- Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations.
- Assists with interpreting and applying logistics policies, processes and methodologies to support business initiatives.
- Applies knowledge of logistics and transportation methodologies in support of organizational objectives.
- Supports/prepares documentation to support routing and logistics functional requirements.
- Assists with and performs Domestic and International freight transactions in accordance with Federal and Regulatory Agency guidelines and assists with documentation and certification of shipments of dangerous goods and support to compliance initiatives.
- Manages Monthly Carrier Performance – KPI / Metric reporting.
- Coordinates and supports process improvements. Works under general direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Winnipeg, Manitoba location.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics Support
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP or other Material Management system
- 3+ years of experience working within MS Office based applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Individual must not pose a risk for safeguarding of controlled goods
- Must be eligible to handle US export-controlled data
Preferred Qualifications (Education/Experience):
- Inventory Management experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Collaboration amongst cross-functional teams
- Working towards, or has, CITT-Certified Logistics Professional (CCLP) designation, Association for Supply Chain Management (APICS) or Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation or equivalent
- Post-secondary education
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience, 10 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. We are proud members of the Valuable 500 and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: conducting interviews in accessible locations that accommodate mobility needs, encouraging candidates to bring and use any existing assistive technology such as screen readers and offering flexible interview formats such as virtual or phone interviews.