Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship and Bursaries for International Students: Saint Mary’s University offers entrance scholarship for academic excellence with over $6.3 million dedicated to student scholarships annually. There are a number of programs that reward international students for academic strength or help those in financial need.
The University committed to ensuring your success by providing over 260 scholarships, bursaries, and awards in each year to students. Students accepted by Saint Mary’s University for undergraduate studies with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Masters
Nationality: International students
Saint Mary’s University Entrance Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions
– Applicants must be international students.
– Students admitted into undergraduate and masters degree program.
– The award is available for undergraduate and masters students in various courses offered at the University.
– Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Saint Mary’s University, Canada
– Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
– English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Saint Mary’s University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for scholarship you need to first apply for study place at the university, students accepted with an admission average of 80%+ will be automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
Application Deadline: Not Specified